Sunday, May 19, 2013

Around Here-Photo Dump

I didn't grab the camera as much as I should have this week. 
Here is what I did catch... 
 This is what he does when he wants attention. He hangs over the fridge or follows us around with his fetch toy. 
 Breakfast before school. Yogurt and granola. Greta reading of course(Calvin and Hobbes) That's a spoon hanging out of Gret's mouth. 
 Evening.. wanting out to get birds. 
 He wants to wear his goggles ALL the time. To school, to the store and to play. 
 He is either a super hero, swimmer or "worker" in them. I think he is just cute. 
 These kids are up at 5:30 a.m. So early morning reading, playing or cartoons before school. Here they are watching Shaun the Sheep again... 
 Working on his numbers and writing. His friend always is right there... 
 Sunday morning. They were watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Then homework for Gret. She had to do internet research on Raccoon habitats, then write about it. The way we learn has changed. 
I wonder if these kids ever get tired of me sneaking up on them with my camera. 

No comments: