Saturday, April 27, 2013

Around Here The Last Couple Days

Around here, It is officially bubble time. 
 Around here, they've been playing in the sprinkler. Yesterday was in the low 80's. 

 Around here, we found another reason to love Oregon hazelnuts...their shells! We covered the front and back yard with them. They are said to last longer than bark, they keep the slugs out and cats avoid using your yard as a litter box. (Sorry Chompers)
 Speaking of, he needs to leave our birds alone. 
 Around here, we have some vegie plants and we are getting ready. Kudos to Greta for spelling "Walla Walla" correctly on her own. ;) 

 Around here, there is more bubble blowing... I need a barrel of bubble soap. 
 Around here, I am able to make pesto again. I am already starting to put some away for winter. 
 Around here, she likes to take breaks and read. If we can't find her, it's always good to check on the couch. 
Around here, my lilacs are about done but so much more is starting to bloom. 
Around here, I have been to the nursery a couple times this week. Bringing more plants home than I need. I'm so happy to garden again. 

No comments: