Monday, December 24, 2012

And The Cookies Were Kung Fu Fighting....

I've never been good at decorating sugar cookies. Our baking sugar cookies. 
This year we opted for gingerbread people and when the kids saw ninja cookie cutters at the store months ago we had to bring them home. 
Kung Fu cookies. 
 Greta was my helper, I get gingerbread but watch me roll out sugar cookie dough and it is disaster. 
 The kids cut out the cookies and helped me roll. 
 Catching Fieldin sneaking icing as usual. 
 This girl had black icing everywhere. 
 One of Fieldin's ninja's 
The kids cookies. These will be left for Santa tonight. 
The kids are hanging around the tree much more today. 
Lot's of "Can we open one now?" and "Why do we have to wait soo long?" 
There is also some shaking and poking happening. 
I am turning a blind eye. I remember being their age at Christmas time. 


No comments: