Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hallows Eve

Yesterday we celebrated Halloween as much as we physically could. Greta wasn't feeling too well so we had to scale back a bit..Here are glimpses of the day in pictures. 

 Fieldin at his pre-school party. He told me he had "a nice day" at school. I think it was better than nice because he was one happy little fellow all day retelling me about pre-school. It was his snack day so he was line leader which always makes a day extra special. 
 Eating a ghastly grin. After making oodles this month I finally tried one and I have to say pretty tasty, not an once of ghastly. 
 Then it was on to Greta's school party. An art project, serpentine of costumes, making treats and storytelling. This party lasted twoooo hours. Despite candy, I needed a strong coffee about now. 
 All ready to trick or treat Jeff's office. 
Below... silliness. 

 Checking the loot. Chompers it turns out loves candy. Not to eat to play with. His fav toy is any type of sucker so there were lots of tootsie pops for him to hide for later. 
The ocean princess and Captain America trick or treating the 'hood. 
Sleepy pumpkin. I can say this because he told me I can call him pumpkin on Halloween AND Christmas.... 
After reading Big Pumpkin over and over again he finally dozed off after lunch. Only to energize for evening! 

No comments: