Monday, October 22, 2012

Mish Mash

I was reading some of my old blog posts recently and realized that I have gotten extremely lazy with my writing, photography and topics. I am going to try to up my game a bit starting tomorrow.... or Thursday. Saturday? yeah, maybe then. 
No photos to share today. See what I mean. Future me should be furrowing her brow about now. I know! Current me sucks sometimes. 
There is not alot happening. Lots of little things, so I will make note of them now. 
What we have been up to: Fieldin loves Super Mario wii  and Snoopy right now. Greta likes computer time and Garfield. I like them playing and drawing. I've been pushing the seasonal art projects. The kids love perler beads at the moment and it gives me a chance to dig out the dusty iron to melt their creations. Our iron is only used for crafts. It is so sticky & etc it couldn't iron clothes if I tried.. so I probably shouldn't :) 
We are eating lots of pumpkin and squashes & seeds. We are drinking apple cider. The rain has started so we watch Halloween shows on Netflex, we read alot, I am working on a knitting and paper craft project, We are listening to Christmas music(don't judge), we are all a bit lazy. Jeff caught a couple coho salmon Saturday so we are going to bread them, fry them and disguise them with ketchup. I hope the kids will eat it! 
We have been baking and baking and baking. We have moved on to watching lots of Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. We are all doing well. 
I think that is it in a nutshell. Alot of lazy days as we adjust to the new weather. 

No comments: