Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fall Pics Of The Kids & A Tradition

I know they will be getting school pictures taken soon, but they don't capture their personality. So each Fall I   take their photos with their chosen outfits. This year was the easiest photo session yet
 Miss Greta, she reminds me of a girl from the 20's. Love her style. 


 He is ALL BOY. I can't imagine a more true to life pic. Below the sunlight shows how white this kids hair is..

 At some point years back, I told the kids that I always believe if you catch a falling leaf it will bring you luck through the Fall season. Jeff likes to catch them too. 
 watching, chasing and diving for leaves. 
 my leaf... what I haven't told them yet, is the secret to catching a leaf comes with time. If you have a little patience and stand still and wait, a leaf will find it's way to you....just like this one did. They will figure it out one day, just like I did :) 


No comments: