Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Photo Dump

I was having such a great time documenting our life lately and then my spring allergies hit.. Kleenex became my main accessory instead of a camera. I 'm trying to get back into the swing of it. Somehow I thought I was going to get by allergy free this year but after a weekend spent hiking on new trails and exploring, something got me! 
 Morning art time on the blackboard 
 after soccer class we do grocery shopping. Fieldy can do this without me, which makes me think I need to mix up our meals a bit :) he loves having his own cart. 
 practicing writing the alphabet
 she mastered her bike, scooter and now it's time for the skates
 hazelnut meal pancakes with raspberry sauce
 reading the newspaper
Riding his bike. I just realized he has almost outgrown his bike already! 
 Soaking in some much needed sun at the park.
 Greta's portrait of Beethoven......
I see broccoli!

No comments: