Saturday, March 31, 2012

From The Mouth Of The Babe

Here are a few things I have heard Mr. Fieldin say recently..they made me smile....

I found Fieldin sitting in the hall with his piggy bank emptied around him. He was throwing money in the air. When I asked what he was doing, he said, "I am throwing money in the air like Robin Hood does".

When the stove timer dings: " I hear it counting. I hear it counting!. It's done"

Standing over the cat with an intimidating voice" Get off my land"

"I'm just pulling out a wedgie" giggle giggle... he likes to say this to make Greta laugh.

A car lovin' Fieldin was in heaven at the Costco tire center. When we left he asked an employee, "Can I have my birthday party here"

This kid is into potty humor and his sister eggs him on. He loves the word "toot", "stinky fool" and "poop on you".. He especially likes to use these words when he is playing samarai and fighting his imaginary ninja.

Warning: Don't turn on celtic music or Fieldin will take off his pants and hysterically start singing"Scottish dance in your underpants" over and over.

He has an imaginary world where he owns a house in Corvallis. He has a cat named White Chedder and a dog named Sindy. His dad's name is Gus Gus. He has three ducks: Hans, Solo and Quack. He also owns a couple of hotels in Hawaii so he is a good pal to have:) He also just acquired a house in Portland which I believe is close to the zoo. How he pays all  these mortgages?  I have no clue :)

He came sprinting down the hall with the cat chasing behind the other night. We were in bed asleep and he threw our door open and in the silliest voice he said" I am lightening Mcqueen tonight!!!" then he went back to sleep.

He is a chatty little man with a huge imagination. Preschool will be interesting in the Fall....




No comments: