Saturday, March 31, 2012

Catch Up

Wow.. I've forgotten about the blog lately. Here are some pictures I just found on one of the cameras from the week before spring break. This was the second snow day the kids had and Greta didn't have school. So we spent a fun morning sledding on the awesome hills within our neighborhood.
 The sled hills were worn down to perfection so the kids could get some air at the bottom. This was one of the fast hills.
 The twosome ready for the speedy sled hill. They would fly off the sled at the bottom of the hill, look at each other and bust out laughing. I loved it, even though my heart was in my stomach watching my children barrel down a hill on a thin piece of plastic..
 Completely frozen and heading home. We were just a block away from home so we were back in no time.
Fieldin really got into the sledding. He loved it. He was a little nervous at first but after his first solo trip, I could hear him at the bottom of the hill, giggling and shouting "again". 

No comments: