Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Am Home And It Is Raining

I just got back from my annual "me" trip or what I like to call my "California sun,carry only ONE backpack through the airport, lemon smuggling trip"

I moved up my flight because I was worried about the snow in the Pacific Northwest. I came home to lots and lots of rain. I have been hiding inside, worried if I go out I will have to canoe my way back. I missed some snow while I was gone and the kids LOVED it. Jeff took some pictures so I hope to post them soon.

Where ever you all are,  I hope you are dry, safe and warm :) 

2 comments:

Amber said...

We are dry, safe, and warm here- 72 degrees warm to be exact. 77 tomorrow. Do you want to borrow our canoe? :)

Raylene said...

lucky for us, Jeff has a little fishing boat at the side of the house. Send some sun this way:)