Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cruisin' Cat

 If I say it once, I will say it a million times... I would have never guessed myself to be a cat person but I think it is just because Chompers is the cat he is. He loves playing in water, plays fetch ALL day long, is afraid of heights, lets the kids dress him up and as it turns out he is an explorer. No matter if he is in the carrier or roaming free for a quick trip down the hill, Chompers cat loves a ride in the car.
 He likes to sit up by the kids head rest and look out the windows, Or lay between their car seats so they can pet him. He also likes to sit on Gretas lap.

1 comment:

Sara said...

That is seriously bizarre. I had a cat when I was little, and from what I can remember, she HATED the car. Like hated it as in would scratch the crap out of my mom everytime she had to get into the car. How odd!