Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Photo Dump

 Another pathetic photo dump. I thought I had been a bit better taking photos but I guess not. I am embarrassed to say 90% of them were of the cat.....
 playtime with the cat
 A pretty common view these days. Greta sitting anywhere absorbed in a book. I love it!
 The cat likes to dress up.. yeah, you read me right.. such an interesting cat. Here he is in his jester collar which the kids find hilarious. He will even nap in it.... He is laying by his prized pipecleaner. It is looking pretty rough but I don't have the guts to toss it. He plays with others but THIS one is his favorite.
 Once again strange cat. While doing leaf rubbings with the kids, the kids buried him in leaves. He was so happy. He also likes to sleep under blankets.
Me and my co-pilot. Always up to something. 

No comments: