Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today

Today I am..

Trying to give up coffee for the 111th time. Drinking decaf tea instead.. have a headache... I am motivated to quit caffeine this time. Not that coffee is bad, just bad for me.

Celebrating the first day of Fall by cooking up a chili in the crock pot, bringing home a pie pumpkin and squash and wondering how much longer I will need to wear shorts before the sweaters can resurface.

Buying sweet Jeff a bouquet of sunflowers. He has been waiting for his sunflowers to bloom and the day before they should have some deer, rodent or whatever ate the sunflower tops off... bummer...

Doing daily puzzles(he looves them) with Fieldin and trying to talk him into going outside. "No" he says. "We do this puzzle, and this puzzle then do them all over again"....

Unable to move my upperbody ( comfortably:)) after my workout last night.

Looking forward to squeezing in some time to do a creative project tonight.

Missing my Greta. Enjoying Fieldin and Chomps. Glad to see Jeff at lunch today.

Today I am content and wondering how Fieldin just found the deflating balloons I snuck into the garbage earlier. "how did these get in there..MOOOOMMMY!..

Gotta go...

2 comments:

Sara said...

Poor Jeff! Racoons, maybe? They are quite the pest around here.

What kind of puzzles do you two do? Like word finds? Ok, I'm an idiot, it just struck me that jigsaws would be the obvious answer. Duh.

Raylene said...

he loves jigsaw puzzles. he wants to put them together every morning!

Didn't think of Racoons? About ready to put out cameras. Something ate all my spring bulbs too!