Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bowling & Beiber

Today we took the kiddos to cheap bowling morning at the local lanes. It was alot of fun watching the kids get so excited. All I have to say is thank heavens for gutter rails or it would have been a very looong couple of games. I am not sure if it was $1 morning at the lanes for lack of traffic that time of day or because of all the Justin Beiber videos one must endure on the big t.v. screens mounted above..hmmm...

Fieldy's turn.. I am sorry but it was like waiting for paint to dry while we sat and waited and waited for his ball to just barely make it to the pin. You did great little man!
so this girl knows how to pose and can make anything look glamorous. All I remember is I was snapping a picture of her ready to hurl the ball and this is what I got.. amazing.
me and little man
"I do it myself... I did it!" He looks so big here! he is 2.8 years old and 3 ' 2 1/2 " tall.... Greta is now 4' 3 " tall.. at age 6....

No comments: