Saturday, June 11, 2011

Trial Vegan: Day Two

It's going well..way less hungry today. Jeff is eating the meals I make and is having to admit they are good. I am 3 for 3 people! yesterday I made meals taken from the peta.org trial meal plans.

lunch: avocado and saurkraut reubens...very good!
Dinner: stroganoff... I was worried about this one. I had heads bobbing around behind me as I tried to secretly add in the "meat crumbles" to the pan. You know what? it wasn't bad. Jeff had two helpings and even fieldy ate it. Ding Ding Ding... winner winner, meat crumble dinner...

It is saturday morning as I type and market day. Normal routine is to get a coffee of "foffee" as Fieldy calls it.. I am jonesing for a latte a little today. I am thinking it is more out of habit than need. I actually feel pretty awake this morning. Heading to the the kitchen for some tea...in the words of Fieldin" I can do this thing!"

No comments: