Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Little About Fieldin 2 years 4 mths

His favorite thing right now..painting. He paints throughout the day.
With flowers at the Farmer's Market

What I know about Fieldin, right now:
Today he wants to be called "cake" but not "beef cake".
He loooves soccer. "I go soccer, I love soccer, where my hat?"
Things he says: "I not chubby, I Fieldin. Birds are chubby. Not Fieldin"
He likes to point his finger and say"Don't mess with me" "Put em up!"
He calls Greta "pooptrout"
He sings: Lollipop, Rockin Robin, Mr. Sandman, Feliz navidad, Silent Night, Twinkle Little star, Head and shoulders, wheels on the bus and a few of my favorite songs.
My favorite quotes from the week: "I not trouble, I fieldin", "I want salt", " I Fieldin, I two, I Batman", "Night Night ladies", "wow, that awesome!""you get my jammies, I tired and ready to sleep"
My least favorite phrase.. " I do it! I do it!!! I do it myself!!!" :)
Favorite animals: dogs and giraffes
loves to draw, especially circles and faces.
He tells me about dogs driving cars and breaks out in hysterics.
He has a great imagination, likes dress up, likes being a robot, loves art, loves chase, likes to bowl, puts away laundry, helps change sheets, likes to "clean" and try to dress himself, likes speeding around on his motorcycle and trike, loves playdough, likes to stand on a "stage" and sing, likes digging in sand, rocks and water, is a good dancer, prefers soymilk over cows milk, has a gigantic sweet tooth, he's a gentleman to little ladies, likes to watch popcorn pop and then watch The Backyardigans and Wow Wow Wubzy with Greta, loves fish, he's a very fast runner, he likes to sleep on Jeff's pillow, he brushes his own teeth, he likes to get his own snacks, he loves babies, he is very affectionate, he hates strollers and carts unless he gets to push them, likes playing guitar and "his" organ.
Main topics of conversation these days: food, soccer, going to the beach, going to visit grandpa, more food, playdoh, and playing Batman.
That's just a little about the little man right now. Love you lots buddy..or I mean cake.

No comments: