Friday, January 21, 2011

A Pizza Hut

I've been catching up around the house this week. Luckily, I have a little pizza maker that keeps my energy up. This is his Pizza Hut. He draws circles in his pizza box and hands it to me. "you eat it" he says. "What kind of pizza is it?" "Burnt" he says. For most of the day all his pizzas are burnt. He giggles and laughs when I tell him he makes the most horrible pizza on the planet. With a very serious face, he gives me tiger, mash potato, "from the garbage can", dog bone, and once again "burnt" pizza. "I want my money back" I say. "No, you eat it". says the pizza nazi.
In other news, Fieldin has Greta questioning whether he really is Batman. He dresses like Batman, jumps like Batman, tries to fly like Batman... last night Fieldin said "I am Batman" Greta said she didn't believe him. He said" No way, I am Batman". Greta decided he couldn't be because: Batman doesn't wear Mickey diapers or have chunky cheeks. Plus Fieldin doesn't drive. "I fly airplane and copter" he said. Giggle giggle. While tucking Greta in she told me that Fieldin is not Batman and she isn't Wonder woman. They are not superheroes. "I guessed that" I said. She said "why?" " Because I am" I said....
Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments: