Friday, November 26, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Weather and traffic didn't cooperate with us this year. We really wanted to go to my dad's house for Thanksgiving but didn't make it. We were sad, especially the little ones. We hung around home instead and visited a neighbor's house in the evening for Pie Fest.

Watching Thanksgiving Charlie Brown...again!
Greta hanging under the tree after dinner.

Caught in the act!! Eating all the olives, on their fingers of course.
A game of pin the pilgrim hat on the turkey. Jeff's a little off the mark. I can't talk, I ended up in the hallway.
And a morning of the Macy's day parade. Fieldin loved it. Especially the Sesame Street float. Greta liked the dancing and Rockette's.





1 comment:

Darcy said...

Oh, I am sorry that you didn't get to your Dad's. I wondered, but was hopeful you were up there eating turkey like the rest of us...BUT, I am glad you played it safe too!
Looks like you guys made the most of a long weekend at home...
Did the kids get the pilgrim hat on the turkey? I bet there were lots of giggles!