Friday, July 2, 2010

Rejoining The League Of Grownups and of course some dancing.

We are gearing up for the 4th of July weekend around here. Here is Greta in her "marching" outfit and Fieldin, in what Greta calls "his handsome hat". ( I so adore this girls use of language)

We have been laying low, catching up on unwatched movies( I am really enjoying this! all I can say is Twilight was great) I am even reading once again, (currently "Eat, Pray, Love") It is nice to rejoin civilization again. Been feeling like I have been in a cave lately with my only outlets being legos and washable markers :) I am rejoining the league of grown ups. If anyone has any movie/book suggestions, I would love them!

The house is clean, it is a cool overcast day, I have a warm coffee and two kids keeping themselves busy...all is right with the world. Maybe I can read the newspaper...a friday miracle!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I am ready Eat, Pray Love right now too!
Megan