Friday, May 14, 2010

Today Part II

No pics today! We were busy and I didn't have the camera. I did a day in the life for Thursday and here is one for Friday, sans fun pics. Today was a preschool day so thought it would be fun to document the difference in my days...
All of us are up at 6:45. Showers, dressed, I make breakfast (tried to see if I could make them eat breakfast sausage yet...nope, I am the only one in the house that will touch it) Eat breakfast outside, watch birds & planes. Say goodbye to daddy as he leaves for work :(
Dishes & "Max & Ruby" then out the door to drop off Greta at preschool. Fieldy is happy to wear shoes but puts up a struggle at the car...He thinks it is trike time.
Back at home, move from front yard to backyard many times with Fieldin while we play. I am TIRED! Put him on his trike to visit a neighbor, it will confine him for a moment :) . Meet nice new neighbor on my way. Fieldin holds hands with sweet neighbor girl his age. They look like twins..same hair, height, so cute. Watch them walk up and down sidewalk for 15 min holding hands. Fieldin is so happy. Pretty sure he is in love. Head home for lunch and golf. Meet more new neighbors. Naptime for Fieldin. Greta doesn't take one(opposite of yesterday, so unfair).
Jeff takes Fieldin to dr. appt and Greta and I go shopping at the local nursery. Jeff meets up with us to help drag all the plants home...
Get my garden helpers ice cream( it was in the 80's today!) It is happy hour at Starbucks this week. Stop for mandatory caffeine. Dinner. Start doing yardwork.
Chaos. Neighbor kids everywhere. It is wonderful. Greta meets a girl her age. They are so excited they practically hug! Chat with neighbors. Meet more neighbors. Fieldin is chasing everyone down to give them hugs. He is so affectionate. Luckily noone minds and hugs back. Getting late and head inside.
Tired but happy. Yay it's the weekend!! Woot! Woot!

No comments: