Monday, May 17, 2010

Falling Off The Planet

So lately I have had a bit of a struggle keeping up with the world. I don't watch t.v. or the news, I have piles of unread newspapers and magazines, I just send quick texts on the phone, and never jump on facebook. This has been causing me a bit of guilt and sadness. I haven't been keeping up with people or the news. Just recently on vacation, my friends husband said it perfectly "when you have young children you kind of fall of the face of the earth for a couple years". Well, it looks like I have fallen. I have done pretty well up til now but I finally lost my grip and have fallen off the planet, somewhere into the milky way. I hope to catch a rocket back to earth and rejoin civilization in a year or two (probably after potty training :)). I appreciate you all keeping up with us on this blog. If you don't hear from me, please call or email. I will be so happy to hear from you. It will be a nice break from chasing the little man and squishing cheerios under foot while humming music from the Nutcracker so Greta can practice her leaps. I will continue to do updates on the blog and pics on flickr, I just won't feel as guilty when I don't do it.
Hope you all had a great Weekend and Monday! The weather was nice here. We did a little hiking, planting, pollywog rescue, and normal weekend stuff.
Love ya all !

No comments: