Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday

Today:
We went to puppet storytime at the library, I took a wrong turn only twice today (improving), watched the garage door be put on our house and noticed the driveway and sidewalks are all done, we drove with the windows down today, we watched Mary Poppins....a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down...., Greta took Fieldin on our afternoon walk(only she is allowed to hold his hand.She loves doing this each day), played at the playground, met some neighbors, finally!!now that the sun is out, Greta played with a neighbor kid, we had morning dance time, we ate soup for dinner, I ignored our moving boxes today, Jeff is at a meeting at work til after 8 p.m., remembering to take in my recycling for my nickle deposits back..., watched Fieldin sit on stools, steps, and stairs today and yell"I did it", had afternoon tea and now I am headed to bed.....

No comments: