Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

First off, thank you for all the birthday wishes. I loved them. Second, thank you to Heather for watching Miss Greta so we could get some much needed things done!
One would think that packing and getting ready for a big move would ruin the day. Actually this was one of my favorite birthdays. I was given a gift of a new life adventure and celebrating the last night in our home on my birthday. It is one I won't forget.
Just a few things I loved, a handmade birthday banner, teaching the kids to yodel and hear the echos through the house, the biggest bathtub psunami ever, pizza and red velvet cake for dinner with an imaginary candle and a roaring game of hide and seek in empty closets, rooms and cabinets.
Fieldin loved helping the seeker count.."two, two, two" then he'd run off. He was very good at ratting out my best hiding places by standing and pointing my way. He was running and laughing hysterically. Once while I was crunched in the bathroom closet with all limbs going numb Miss Greta couldn't find me. "I hope she didn't turn into a little princess doll" "I hope we didn't lost her". Good fun and a very good birthday. Now it is time to turn over the birthday wishes to Jeff tonight at midnight. I love that we share our birthdays. Love you Jeff.


No comments: