Monday, December 28, 2009

Ugly Clothes for Greta's Ugly Dolls

Somewhere between playing in Pixie Hollow and Fieldin's second mid-morning snack I found some time to sew up some clothes for Greta's two ugly dolls. She asked me to make them clothes for when they have to go outside. I had her pick out the fabric then I made quick patterns out of butcher paper and voila! Instant ugly clothes. The most fun was making the red polka-dotted hat for her doll with three brains. (see above)
She is very happy with their clothes and got them dressed for our morning errands and then they were changed out of their"outdoor clothes" for naptime.

These were quick and fun to make and were a good little creative break in my day. I found some thule in my fabric bin and I am sure these two dolls will have tutu's soon.



1 comment:

Sara said...

Cute! And that pink one is huge!