Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday

A few little joys from today....

  • Watching Greta and Fieldin play Ring around the Rosie and watching them dance together.
  • Singing Christmas songs with Greta at the supermarket and craft store and finding more people joined in on our singing then gave us annoyed looks....
  • Finding two boxes of gifts at our front door. Thank you Kristy & Kim!
  • Puddles to jump in.
  • A nice phone call from afar.
  • Lilies that opened and look lovely on the messy kitchen table.
  • Scamming the last big bundle of bubble wrap on the store shelf.
  • Buying Polar Express because Greta can't get enough of it.
  • Fieldin playing in the shopping cart and making every passer by except a few grumpy ones laugh.
  • Greta shopping in full out Disney princess attire.
  • Knowing Keri will be here this evening.

Happy monday everyone. Four more days until Christmas......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blog...I can't wait until you are settled in to your new place and can continue with stories from afar. I'm so happy that I got to know you from our scrapbooking days at Laurie's. Keep up with the wonderful posts and pictures.

~Lindsay~

Raylene said...

Lindsay,
I enjoyed meeting you too and I am humbled that you read my blog. Thank you. I am sure I will have some *interesting* stories to tell about the move and relocating in the coming days.
Thank you for your comment :)