Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Only Eat Corndogs On Really Bad Days.

And it wasn't really that bad. I am speaking of the corndog, not today. Today kinda sucked. It was a corndog day and I have the slightly greasy fingers and thoughts of regret to prove it.
As much as I would like to tell you about my day I really can't. Not right now. But I am going to write it down and tell you about it at some point because it is a very good story. A story about adventures in home selling.......

Being the optimist I am, I can say there were still very good moments in my day. One of them was an impromptu pre-dinner (pre-corndog) game of pin the Santa hat on the Santa. I sketched out a quick Santa on butcher paper and was told he looked grumpy. I guess art reflects mood. I explained that it is getting very close to Christmas and Santa is probably feeling a bit stressed right about......now. (I'm with you big man). The game was a fun break. I pulled a big Santa hat over Gretas eyes so she couldn't cheat. Next, I hope to try "pin the red nose on rudolph". I am sure there's nothing like hearing the kids laugh at a red nose stuck to Rudolph's bum on Christmas Eve....oh the memories. Have a holly jolly evening everyone.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Seriously? About the house again?? I'm so sorry. At least you have the little ones to cheer you up. And corn dogs.