Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful November 17th

Today I am thankful for :
Friends
Fieldin feeding himself. If I try to help he gives me "the look" and shakes his head "no" for 10 seconds. He is a scotchguard ad in the works so I may not be thankful for airborne food on my walls this time next week :)
The Muppets singing "we wish you a merry Christmas"
Knowing I have 13 more days to get our Advent Calendar in order.
Greta making holiday plans already"Mommy, you and I will decorate our Christmas trees, daddy and Fieldy can watch hockey" (I am sure they won't argue with that..)
3:30 today and then family night tonight.
The kids eating the steamed broccoli I gave them for lunch without any complaints.
I think that's it for now. Tomorrow I will get a picture or two up. It's always more fun to read with pictures :)

No comments: