Monday, November 16, 2009

Some Thanks

Since it is that time of year, I thought I would say some thanks over the next week because I have a lot to be thankful for.
Today I am thankful for:
After visiting my neighbor and a good friend at the hospital this morning, they are both back to their homes tonight.
Hearing Fieldin say"happy' for the first time while playing in the sand. On the way home he said "happy baby".
That Jeff spent most of the day with us and that he was able to go watch Greta at her dance class.
Dissmore's. They started making peanut brittle for the holidays. Thank you again. :)
My house not smelling anymore, like a concert at the gorge, after I accidentally burned some bay leaves on my burner... it was horrible.
Greta being so good today. It was a loong, busy day and you did great, Greta.
A phone message left by a friend I haven't heard from for awhile.
I'd like to hear what you all are thankful for too.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am grateful for good weather, my friends, and the fact that my parents are both young and healthy. To many people my age are losing theirs lately :(

I miss you! Call me soon.