Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday

Just noticed...my last post on this blog was number 200!! That is alot of droning on and on and on. :)
(New shirts so I don't get them mixed up)
(Fieldy watching the sunrise. He loves seeing the world out the window now)

This Saturday:
We drove 15 miles out of town for a good soy mocha and the kids favorite shortbread cookies.
I spent way too much time on the computer working on a project...blah..
I forgot to eat lunch some how so now I am eating a piece of pumpkin pie to make up for it.
I got some Christmas shopping done.
I actually plugged in the iron.
I wanted to spend more time with the kids...thank goodness for Sundays.
I didn't make any phone calls, even though I should have.
I enjoyed listening to the rain.
I finished all my laundry but not the dishes.
I am sad that the Cougs lost...again.
We drove the looong way home so the baby could sleep awhile longer. Poor guy has a cold.
I'm not sure if anyone fed the fish.
I remembered to take my vitamin.
I touched my knitting for a few minutes.
This Saturday is over.

Hope you all are having a good weekend!





No comments: