Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rainy Day Blues..Literally

So it turns out my baby boy shares my love of jazz and big band music. I am sure I have written before on how he loves to groove and dance. As of late, he really gets going when he hears jazz music and the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack. I spent some time this morning downloading some new rainy day tunes, a little Lionel Hampton, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald and Bing Crosby, because he is the man...Can't wait to share with Fieldin.
Of course Greta wasn't forgotten. She announced over breakfast this morning that she is now old enough to be a "Christmas Caroler Person"(neighbors watch out!) She then serenaded us with some Thomas the Train Christmas classics, Greta style. So for my girl, I downloaded another of my favorites, The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Nothing better on a rainy day then a warm mug of tea, coffee and cocoa (In my case, all of them) and some good tunes. Family movie tonight is Peter Pan to remind us of Disneyworld. Maybe some movie night knitting for me... Happy Sunday everyone.

No comments: