Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cleaning In Neverland


My morning began taking care of our resident Royal. I played fairy godmother and helped princess Aurora dress and beautify. Then Jeff stepped in for me today. While I caught up on the castle cleaning drudgery, Jeff played my part in the daily presentation of Peter Pan. It was nice to have a day off to rest my acting muscles. I did notice that I am cast daily as some sort of villian while Jeff was given the lead role of Peter Pan. I must speak to my agent about this...
All in all it was a fine day in Neverland. Wendy, Peter and captain Fieldy Hook would fly by as I vacuumed. I heard lots of laughter from the playroom. Greta, I mean Wendy, would update me on their adventures while I cleaned. It was a good day. The house is clean. Some laundry is done and the kids had some special time with their daddy.

No comments: