Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday- Pictures Of The Day

A new princess Belle doll after the last Princess Belle lost her head. There were major tears. While I consoled Greta, Fieldin crawled around her saying "uh oh". He presented her with a pink plastic hanger to make her feel better. (He is intrigued by hangers right now...) Greta said "thank you Fieldy, but a hanger won't replace a princess. She is Cinderellas best friend!" sob sob...
I saw this on Fieldins book shelf while changing his diaper. It was a gift from Greta. She was doing a Halloween art project and snuck this little guy into his room.....a little devil. How fitting :)

Because I am intimidated by yeast. I really am. It is unpredictable and touchy. One wrong move and I wave the thought of fresh bread goodbye. I'm trying. These are braided bread loaves with a little cinnamon and Swedish pearl sugar.


Ready for a walk.



This baby likes to whisk. He has a little play whisk that he whisks around in a little basket. He and Greta were making an imaginary Halloween feast. Lucky for him his job was to whisk batter. He was very happy with that and took his job VERY seriously.





No comments: