Thursday, September 17, 2009

This And That

Greta and her coloring that won a prize at the fair. She was very excited and won bubbles, books and a cd.
Fieldin has tamed the wild zebra in the playroom. He loves this.

Greta "holding" her brother. He is almost as big as she is...
My roses are telling me autumn is here. Greta and I were out caring for them today and noticed that they have been nipped. The mornings are cooler. Greta's eating all the dried cranberries we bought for Fall baking. And me, I am getting my Fall crafty bug. I pulled out unfinished knitting projects from last Spring and getting the sewing machine out. I have lots of projects in my head floating around. If I find time to do them, well that's another story....



1 comment:

Sara said...

Yea! Here is to cooler weather and knitting. It is still pretty hot here, but next week high's in the 60-70's, and I'm so excited. What's first on the list?

And what are you feeding that boy? He's huge!