Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday in Pictures

Today was fun. Like every day, really, just a little more exciting. I actually ran out of upload space for this blog post so there were many great more pics of the day. You will have to check them out on flickr..just click to your right. We spent the morning at the science center. Greta had fun playing with her neighbor friend and learning about whales. She is happy to tell everyone now that a "whale is a mammal, not a fish!!" She also made a whale puppet with blowhole..very cute. Then home for food, nap and off to the county fair. Good times...As most of you know from reading this blog that Greta is FEARLESS!! ha ha you say, No! Listen she is FEARLESS..it is a bit scary. Nerves of steele. I was amazed. She was begging to go on the very fast high rides..Thank heavens she wasn't tall enough or we would have never gotten her off them.
Fair first timer. He did very well and sad he couldn't go on the big kid rides.

An introduction to the funnel cake. A happy moment in everyone's lives.


Only my girl could get me on this very high ferris wheel. Greta was over the moon excited. Looking around, shaking the seat to laugh at poor mommy even more. It was like a kiddy ride to her, I actually think she was getting bored. Me on the other hand, I had a DEATH GRIP on our bar and very sweaty palms...I hate heights.



Petting the cute animals and then being chased by mommy with a purell bottle...
I love Fridays.




No comments: