Sunday, June 14, 2009

Waitsburg Was Worth The Wait

Today 3 foodies (Me, Jeff and our pal Mark) and the two little babes, headed on a Sunday drive to Waitsburg. The food options in our town are pretty boring, mainly cheap college grub. Waitsburg touts a cool public house and very cool bar to get your spirits, a great brewery that also has an AMAZING root beer and the best southern food I've ever had even when I was in the South. We spent a wonderful two hours at Whoopemup Cafe. Perfectly prepared food and amazing service. If anyone out there is craving frog legs and coca-cola cake this is the place. Our little foodie road trip started the birth of a new blog "Foodies Confined". It will be a collaboration between Mark and I and I am so excited. I hope it becomes a place where foodies can post there hidden food gems, favorite recipes, foodie road trip adventures and a place where Mark and I can get people together for foodie road trips like ours today. I just did a little work on the new blog tonight so hopefully it will be up soon. I will post the link when it is ready. All foodies Rejoice!

No comments: