Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Glimpse Of Our Week In Pictures

This has been another busy week but a few things stick out in my mind. Of course, my littlest babe turning 6 months old.. *sigh*. He enjoyed his half birthday. We thought he would think nothing of it. Oh no, his WHOLE body was shaking with glee when he got his present and Greta put up his decorations. (see last post). Note to self: may have future partier on my hands, who may not dance well. See above.
My obsession this week...homemade biscotti in all different flavors. It may be time consuming but well worth it. This obsession may last more than a week which is very rare for me, and yes, I am drinking coffee again. I am weak....

My treasures I found in the depths of a used booked store. "Chuck and Di Have a Baby" paper dolls. Where else will I see Royals in their skivvies without getting arrested. For those of you with your mind in the gutter, this is a very innocent book of paper dolls. The Queen would approve. My second find, Carmen Miranda paper dolls. I don't even like paper dolls and these are old and a little smelly but they called to me, so I rescued them.

And of course, a first introduction of Ginger the Easter Bunny to Fieldin. He acted as though he sits on the laps of semi-frightening bunnies all the time. It was a good experience for him, and now he finally knows who Greta is always talking about it. As for the photo, not much in a pastel mood at the moment. This felt more right than pink.
Miss Greta started up gymnastics again this week too. She is officially more coordinated and graceful then I can ever strive to be. Good job Gret, we are so proud :)
Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:

Sara said...

Chuck and Di? Those are so funny.