Monday, March 23, 2009

Ginger Will Be Here Soon

Not much going on here. In between the spring cleaning, the playdough bead making(and drying) and the daily visits to the backyard tulip beds we are hearing Miss Greta talk ALOT about the near arrival of Ginger. Greta has talked about Ginger for the last 2 years and "Gingeritis" always starts up right about...now. Every year we forget who Ginger is, but we are quickly reminded. Ginger is the Easter bunny. I probably forget this because the Easter Bunny, I mean Ginger, never let me drop the formalities and be on a first name basis. Honestly, I just cared about the peeps and chocolate eggs and never got to know the bunny. I am not sure when the name exchange happened but Greta has been saying kind things about Ginger since she turned two. We are eagerly awaiting your arrival Ginger and Greta has been watching the tulips grow. Because when the tulips bloom that means you will soon be here.....

No comments: