Friday, January 2, 2009

"WSU Here I Come............"

We have been hearing this echo through the house most recently by Miss Greta. She starts pre-school in 18 days on inauguration day. So while our country starts in a new direction so does Miss Greta. January 20th will bring excitement and change to all of us on a different level but Miss Greta is not excited about a new administration or even a new daily routine at pre-school. Miss Greta is excited to be a Coug. A Coug just like mommy and daddy. Here is why she will be a COUG in her own words:
1.)I will go up to college everyday (very true she is enrolled at a WSU pre-school and her building is on campus)
2.)I will have a backpack like the big COUG kids (but theirs don't have Disney characters;))
3.)I have a Go Cougs water bottle
So there you go, Miss Greta is now a Coug and we are so proud. Luckily we will not be paying full college tuition and she is too young to get into a sorority so I'm not too worried..... well kinda....
So to celebrate, I knitted Greta the legwarmers to match her new rainboots. She loves ribbon so I added it for prettiness and because it keeps them from sliding. They will be great for Spring (oh, please come soon) when she is splashing around in her wellies and digging in the garden. Here's to thoughts of Spring and Go Cougs!

No comments: