Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Blues Random Thoughts

So I am having a bit of the winter blues today even though we have some sunshine and our back deck is snow free for the first time in months. I brought some sunshine into the house in the form of tulips to brighten it up a bit but they didn't cure me. The poor flower lady told me once again that aspirin is good for tulips and sugar works as flower food for the rest. Good information but it goes in one ear and out the other like when my hygenist tells me to floss. Miss Greta has been a bit random too by declaring a dislike for telephone poles that she can't explain. I think Fieldin thinks our world is covered in white since all he sees are frozen trees and snow. Jeff pulled off a frozen door handle belonging to poor Little Red Truck. Greta is missing her bicycle and outdoor easel and I have forgotten what our yard looks like. Today I am dreaming of t-shirts, bulbs and flip-flops... Anyone else?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I really miss the long summer evenings, and wearing shorts.

Raylene said...

And not having to wear fleece and itchy hats..

Sara said...

You had me at tulips... :)