Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Little About Me...

I've lost my post-college ambition. My career driven angst is over. Right now I am a mom, and I started this blog for a reason. About a year ago I was lucky enough to realize that I was in my prime. Now with two small children and an active life, I am blessed. I am sure I will have another prime of life, but one more quiet. This will be a time for my hubby(also my best friend and travel partner) to explore. It will be a time when I can see the the delicate features of my children on the faces of my grandchildren(oh how I will spoil them). But, right now, my life is loud, fun, full of life and love and I want to remember it always. So, each day I take life in and always find something in my day worth remembering. Then I write about it. I have found a creative outlet and a forgotten love of writing. Now, enough about me....

No comments: