Saturday, December 23, 2023

It’s Been Awhile

(The outgrown art area in the garage) 
It’s been awhile.. mainly because I started an Etsy shop and became consumed with that and life. The shop started so small with just a few hand cut ornaments. All the drawing, painting and shipping was done at our kitchen table. If I sold ten items,  we would all cheer and pack in the car to get an ice cream treat. We put a pin in a map showing  the cities we would get an order from. It was fun during the sad house bound days of Covid. The next year the orders kept coming, the saw was always busy and we filled up the US map with pins and couldn’t keep up. We even had to pin some other countries. I had set up a great work space in the garage and outgrew it. I moved my art space to the den. This year I did a couple craft shows and this week I closed it down the week of Christmas to rest and not be up all night painting. It has been a blessing. 

The new space inside with heat! 


 

No comments: