Sunday, December 6, 2020

Around Here

Around here.. Fieldin takes an extra class through the university nearby and they invent things with house hold items. His first task was a face mask. His mask had extra soft straps for the ears and a pocket for money. 
This beauty keeps blooming, we are really enjoying it. 
I had some free time and I’ve been wanting to make a vintage looking bee skep. Sounds like they aren’t used anymore but they look cool. I’m really happy how mine turned out. I made mine for 1/4th of the price I’ve seen them. 
I’m blessed to still be in teaching mode a bit during this time of distant learning. I tutor one awesome kid and that kiddo drew this picture of me.. I love children’s art. I don’t think I could pull off that hair though.. 
Packing orders while being micromanaged. 
I’ve been experimenting with new craft mediums because... why not?? Time currently allows. I just recently got a stamp carving kit. With no idea what I was doing I attempted to carve out Tater Tot. Not awful for a first time, once I research how to actually do it, I’m hoping for better results:) 
 

No comments: