Thursday, November 19, 2020

Around Here

Around here my Christmas cactus is blooming actually at the right time instead of July 😊 We are getting our first bird of paradise ( below) 
And our hibiscus is still blooming indoors..
Around here we are decorating a bit early around here
And enjoy the beauty of Fall
Around here I am still conquering new recipes on my covid food bucket list. The latest... Greek Baklava
Around here it took a hour to put out all the holiday LEGOs. 
Around here my shop was buzzing with orders. My favorite being some custom hen ornaments. It’s quieter this week so I’m working on some new things. 
Around here, this kitty gives us so much joy( photo by Fieldin) 
Here was my humane chicken factory last week. Seven different breeds. 
Around here we are starting to get games out more and watching old holiday movies. 
Around here the outside is starting to look a bit like Christmas. I switched out the house lanterns and hung the very cute wreath from my aunt. 
Around here finishing up on some new ornaments for the shop. Sawing wood, painting and baking clay 

 

No comments: