Saturday, August 8, 2020

Around Here

I just bought a scroll saw... this guy is pretty enamored with it as well. Eggplant in the garden (below)


I’ve been making so many bread and butter pickles with our cucumber crop and picking blueberries to fill the freezer. 

I also made many batches of peach and nectarine apple sauce thanks to a bunch of free apples! I attempted to sew( I know.. I should not) masks and it was not the best end result( below) 

My first scroll saw project.. shells! And a friend in the garden (below) 

Fig jam made with free figs! Can you tell I love free produce! 
This girl ordered an old fashioned letterman sweater instead of a jacket, which matches her style so much better! We are still waiting on her graduation year patch to come and she has another patch she’s deciding where to go but it will soon be done! This boy below got a haircut but man oh man is he changing EVERY day. 
 

No comments: