Friday, May 29, 2020

A Splash Of Paint

The painters started today and will finish Monday. Below is the before picture... this is what ten years of Oregon rain and intense sun can do to a paint job. This side gets the brunt of the weather and honestly I’m not sure if our contractor originally did the best paint job.. it aged REALLY badly. 

Before and after. The once upon a time original color that I remember so well but doesn’t seem like it can be the same color! 

I love our house and the memories we’ve had and I’m so happy it’s been getting a bit of a tune up lately. 


Oh, and our okra is starting to peek out! 

Doing some mending and the kitty was right by my side, not liking the strange noises outside. 

She can’t see anything outside, maybe it was habit but not sure what she was staring at most of the day? 

No comments: