Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday

Day three of feeding my sourdough starter. It’s starting to bubble and show signs of life. I can’t wait  until it’s ready. It’s gross to think but we most have some good yeast floating around in the environment.. the lunch lady is also the science teacher so I am loving this sourdough experience. 

The mountains called and we answered today. A great day out in the fresh air and far from people before the rain starts this week. 

They found an old treasure.. 
Garden update: we can see shoots of peas, carrots, lettuce, kale, beans and cucumbers in the garden. Still no bell pepper and cilantro was planted yesterday. Pretty soon I can replant my squash, tomato and jalapeño starts. Today I bought cherry tomato starts and tomatillo plants from our favorite farmer. 

No comments: