Friday, April 24, 2020

Seedling Updates

As my garden is growing I’m still taking care of more seeds and moving them in at night. 
I love nasturtiums and these babies are about ready to be planted in pots

These are all my tomato plants. This was an experiment but I think I will get a few good plants out of these! They are bush steaks and are so good in salsa 

Butternut squash (below) started popping up in my containers today. 


My basil is doing great and I will need purge and replant again soon. I’m still waiting on the jalapeños and cacti.. overall my first real try at growing plants has been pretty fun. Never thought I would research  how to make banana peel tea for my tomatoes and crushing egg shells. Oh and Jeff’s morning coffee grounds should take care of my old slug pals... 

No comments: