Saturday, April 25, 2020

Saturday

These days of isolating are making me tired:) so much to do that by evening I fall into the couch. Yesterday was overhauling Fieldin’s room and hanging up a few things on the painted walls. 

I love the smell of roses. My neighbor doesn’t cut hers back to the ground like I do so she has a bush of beautiful smelling roses already. 

I planted 2 containers of cat grass for Tater Tot and she mowed it down like a lawn mower in seconds. Looks like I need to start a plant rotation going so she always has fresh grass. 

A boy and his cat watching the birds

Flowers are coming up in the library area, hopefully the bushes will disguise the missing swing area. Getting an area prepped in the side yard to finally get some landscaping done. 


My porch is filling with pots 

No comments: