Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday Or Tuesday?.. I Think

An after lunch game with Fieldin in the garden. Some sad news.. my two person swing that I put near the book boxes was stolen during the night. This usually doesn’t happen around here so a bit shocked and saddened since so many people sat on it daily to read to children. That is truly what makes me most sad. I guess it is the sign of the times and I doubt whomever took it could know how important it was to many. 

Two weeks of groceries. I don’t enjoy grocery shopping anymore, so shopping less works better for all. 

Kitty play time

She tries to escape to eat this lupine because I think she thinks it’s my bean plants, which she loved to munch on. Problem is this is poisonous to her so we have to grab her away🙄 

Some of the lilacs in the backyard

The cool thing about extra time.. I can whip up all kinds of stuff quickly. You want fry sauce? We are out of tartar sauce? No problem! 

Moving some furniture off the front porch worked out well. It’s fun to watch the birds...

Look real close, people! That is lettuce sprouting out..woot woot. I can now see the beginning of lettuce, kale, radishes and peas in the garden plots. They are now covered with bird netting. I feel empowered!  Bringeth me the seed and I groweth!Not sure if that is a real sentence but that is how I talk now while in the garden:)  

No comments: