Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Life In The She Cave

Playing around with the tools and my wood burner. Practicing and getting reacquainted with my fun supplies. I made this simple little bunny for Easter. Trying to average an hour or more of creative time a day to keep my mind happy. 

The kitty cannot stay long in the garage, it will take some getting used to. When we come inside she is happy to see us.  

I’m currently working on a travel box for Greta for her to store treasures from her travels in. I sanded and gave this cute little chest she brought home from camp years ago, a second life. A fun little project with my wood burning pen. 

Jeff is also using the space to work on his puzzle when he has some free time 

Greta asked for a highland cow.. just need to work on some shading with the good ol’ wood burner.. 

No comments: